lunedì 21 aprile 2014

Look 4 More gifts for my rez-day :D



Hello my little hearts, today I show you other gifts
I have had my rez day, 5 years old sl
are not great?
Thanks for the support to all designers
A big hug Susy

 



Skin: al vulo!- [Celestial] - [ Soft and purple Milk TDR ]
Hair: ::Exile:: Groove Theory: Blacks
Eyes: [ S H O C K ] Eyes On Me (MESH) Gacha

Piercing: [ S H O C K ] Kiss My Spikes - XXX - Piercings (Unisex) RARE
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]Steking EARS
Salopet: .:villena:. - dungarees LightBlue 

Skaters: NS::  Classic Skaters Mesh (HUD) 
Backpack: ~Pepper~ Wing Backpack (Store Closed stuff available on marketplace)
Cuffs: [ bubble ] Gacha Cuffs Fatpack RARE Krave Inc Exclusives

Socks: +mocha+  -  Short Loose Socks  -  Plain Dirty
Puppy: .Birdy. Bat Dog - The Mens Dept
 Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Styled by Susan Warbaum  Photo by SusanWarbaum  

2 commenti:


  1. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.

    My Fashion Insider.

    RispondiElimina